For over a century, corporations doing business in all areas of the economy and of all sizes have entrusted their intellectual property matters to Cooper & Dunham LLP. Among the major corporations which the firm has represented in recent years include:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Cellular handset manufacturers and carriers
- GPS technology companies
- Medical imaging and medical equipment manufacturers
- Biotechnology companies
- Pulp and paper manufacturers
- Computer software, hardware and semiconductor companies
- Entertainment and music products companies
- Major department and specialty store chains
- Famous jewelry and handbag designers
- Major telemarketing companies
- Makers of industrial machinery
- Hedge funds and banks
- Book and magazine publishers
The firm represents the interests in the United Stated of many foreign-based clients, including well known manufacturers of consumer electronics, cellular handsets, video graphics systems, photocopiers and cameras, X-ray equipment, and cookware, an aluminum refiner and pharmaceuticals.
Cooper & Dunham LLP also has a significant involvement in high-tech research conducted by major universities, hospital research centers and state-supported institutions.
The firm's clients span the range from the largest to the smallest. The firm advises numerous small manufacturing, marketing, financial and service businesses, as well as independent inventors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, authors, musicians and designers.
From their modern offices in midtown New York City, Cooper & Dunham's lawyers perform legal services for their clients throughout the nation and around the world. Through its network of foreign associates located in every country, the firm handles a full spectrum of intellectual property matters.